Thursday, July 24, 2008

Perfect

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had this summer.
It was so simple.

And that is what made it so perfect.

We got breakfast.
Then we napped for like two hours. Haha.
He got a haircut, that needs a little fixing. =) That Darn lady was horrible.
We went shopping at the mall, and he was in Charlotte Russe with me for over an hour.
We spent a billion hours in Target trying to find him clothes but they were too big.
We got lost trying to find Walmart.
We got Subway. And I realized that I love Erbs and Gerbs way more.
He watched The Doors with me. Major brownie points. Though, I hated it, because someone who I have practically worshipped my whole life was really crule and messed up. =( I actually cried about it. I'm actually upset by it.
Then he drove me home.

And I went to bed happy(exept when I thought about Jim Morrison).

I didn't think about anything bad that was going on yesterday. Nothing bothered me.


All because of him.

^_^


No comments: